Somewhere, a flight is sold out at a busy airport, and to stay on schedule the passengers must board quickly. The checkout line is growing at a popular boutique and the customers are not happy. An engineer struggles to add direct part marking into his space-constrained product design.
The Zebra DS457 Fixed Mount Scanner Series can help, delivering fast, high-volume hands-free scanning of virtually any barcode— including 1-D, 2-D and direct part marks DPM). No matter what type of barcode is presented, or whether it is printed on paper, etched into a product or displayed on a mobile phone screen, the DS457 Series provides fast, accurate scanning in a tiny footprint that fits in the most space-constrained areas.
- Comprehensive data capture — 1-D, 2-D, DPM and PDF417 barcodes, driver’s license parsing, still images, video and OCR
- Diverse series that can meet any fixed mount hands-free scanning need.
- Scans any barcode on paper, mobile phones and computer displays
- Scan virtually any barcode on any medium; supports the technology your customers are embracing — mobile barcodes
- Powerful 624 MHz processor, fast sensor shutter speed and patent pending fast-pulse illumination
- Delivers extraordinary scanning speed on all barcodes; increases throughput and productivity.
- Tiny footprint, sleek design
- Fits almost anywhere; suitable for design-conscious retail stores and other customer-facing areas.
- Mounting accessory
- Easily mount wherever needed — on cash registers, under counters and more.
- Omni-directional scanning
- No need to align barcode and scanner; improves ergonomics and user comfort.
- Unique aiming pattern
- Bright central dot ensures quick, accurate scanning — even in bright sunlight.
- Scan trigger
- Can be used in either presentation mode for hands-free scanning or on-demand scanning via integrated scan trigger.