SYMBOL MINISCAN MS954 FIXED MOUNT BARCODE SCANNER
The MS12xx family of compact, durable, industrial fixed mount scanners are available in fuzzy (FZY) or wide-angle (WA) versions for maximum versatility.
As one of the smallest, lightest and brightest fixed-mount scanners available today, the Symbol MS954 is ideal for OEM device designs with space constraints, such as kiosks and ATMs, clinical diagnostic equipment, medical instruments, gaming devices and turnstiles/access control.
The device offers a configurable scan angle of 47° and 35°. The built-in RS-232 interface provides linear scanning on all types of 1-D barcodes, including poorly printed and low-contrast symbols.The MS954 fixed mount scanner is also available as a scan engine (SE95X), which allows for a smaller size and lower product costs.
- Versatile performance
- Premium scanning on poorly printed and low-contrast 1-D symbols.
- Flexible decode range
- Working range from near-contact to more than 35 in (88.9 cm).
- Controllable 47° and 35° scan angle
- Meets demands of most applications.
- Plug-and-play and RS-232 interface
- Reduces development time and speeds up time to market.
- Variable controls
- Software control or manual triggering allows unattended or hands-free applications.
- Simple Serial Interface (SSI)
- Provides fast, simple communications between scanner and host.
- Adaptable decode capability
- Reads all major 1-D symbologies, delivering an impressive first-time read rate.
- Bright laser diode
- Makes scan line is easy to see.
- Software developer's kit (SDK) at no extra charge
- Enables the creation of applications using familiar Microsoft® Windows® 98, 2000 and XP platforms.