DS6707-DP HANDHELD DPM DIGITAL IMAGER SCANNER
The Symbol DS6707-DP is a premier general purpose scanner, offering the maximum in data capture flexibility. The Symbol DS6707-DP is able to capture images and read virtually all 1-D and 2-D barcodes and direct part marks (DPM) — including the most challenging mark, dot peen.
This highly versatile device is ideal in industries that depend on a wide variety of data types, such as healthcare, aerospace and automotive. With the DS6707-DP, workers can capture the right information at the right time, driving inefficiencies and errors out of business processes — improving accuracy as well as employee productivity.
- 1.3 Megapixel imaging (1280 x 1024)
- High resolution image sensor for robust image capture and barcode scanning; captures 1-D barcodes down to 3 mil density and 2-D barcodes down to 2mm x 2mm and as dense as 4 mils
- Support for all major 1-D, PDF, postal, 2-D and DPM symbologies
- Delivers application flexibility; eliminates need for multiple devices — and associated costs
- Integrated advanced illumination system
- Multiple lighting modes and an integrated diffuser enable the capture of direct part marks on literally any surface, including reflective, irregular and curves; enables capture of low and high contrast marks
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management) Ready
- Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network-based device management
- Integrated viewfinder, 360° omni-directional scanning, laser “bulls-eye” aiming pattern
- Facilitates accurate, first time DPM and barcode capture
- Text enhancement technology
- Ensures legibility of text in scanned documents
- 6 ft./1.8m drop specification, tempered glass exit window
- Designed to endure the rigors of everyday use for maximum reliability and uptimes; reduces downtime and TCO
- Multiple on-board interfaces; universal cable compatible
- Easy to install; future-proof — today’s scanner can connect to tomorrow’s host.
- Optional hands-free Intellistand
- Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes