SYMBOL LS4208 GENERAL PURPOSE BARCODE SCANNER
The Symbol LS4208 handheld laser scanner delivers exceptional performance in an accessible, intuitive package. Its single-circuit board design ensures sturdiness and an ergonomic shape maximizes user comfort. Continuous one-pass scanning, an innovative multi-line rastering scan pattern, a wide working range and superior motion tolerance make data capture easy, even for novices.
This scanner comes in two models: the LS4208-SR, which handles all 1-D barcodes, and the LS4208-PR, which can also capture PDF417, microPDF and composite symbologies.
- 1-D, PDF and composite code scanning
- Available in both 1-D-only (SR model) and PDF/Composite (PR model) configurations.
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern
- Improves productivity by reducing the need to rescan barcodes or key in data.
- Superior motion tolerance
- Enables end users to quickly move from one barcode to the next.
- Wide working range
- Reads good quality as well as poor quality codes at similar ranges, reducing re-scanning.
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
- Offers dual functionality save critical counter space.
- Durable construction and patented, single circuit-board design
- Withstands multiple drops to concrete, minimizing downtime due to accidental drops.
- Plug-and-play setup, intuitive scanning
- Enables rapid deployment and immediate use without formal training.
- Remote Scanner Management (RSM)
- Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network-based device management.
- Optional hands-free Intellistand
- Enables presentation scanning, with automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes.
- GS1 DataBar barcode support
- Supports the latest symbologies to future-proof your investment.