DS4308-HC HEALTHCARE SCANNER
In the mission-critical world of healthcare, caregivers need to be able to accurately capture virtually any barcode, on any medium, in any condition — with first-time every time predictability. And with the DS4308-HC on your workstations-on-wheels and other carts, they can. The DS4308-HC does it all — 1-D or 2-D, electronic or printed on paper labels, tiny dense codes on the curved surface of a vial, codes printed on reflective surfaces like IV bags, codes under shrink wrap on doses of medication — and even smudged, scratched or poorly printed barcodes. The result? The priceless peace of mind that the right patient received the right medication and the right test results, every time.
- PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology for next generation performance
- Resets the bar for 2-D imaging by improving decode performance and snappiness, ensuring the virtually instant capture of barcodes required in the mission critical world of healthcare.
- Megapixel sensor for maximum data capture flexibility
- Give your healthcare workers true peace of mind with the ability to scan virtually any 1-D, 2-D or PDF417 barcode, as well as the many challenging barcodes in healthcare — including the tiny dense codes wrapped around the curved surface of a vial to barcodes that are stained or smudged.
- Largest “sweet spot” for can’t-miss point-and-shoot scanning simplicity
- A decode range allows healthcare workers to scan any barcode type at any density nearer and farther than any other scanners in its class, making scanning truly second nature. And with omni-directional scanning, healthcare workers never need to waste valuable time aligning barcode and scanner.
- Withstands constant disinfecting
- IP42 sealing and a specially designed disinfectant-ready plastic housing allow safe wipe-down with a wide variety of harsh chemicals to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Unsurpassed aiming technology
- The crisp and bright aiming dot has the reach and brightness needed to ensure the fast capture of data.
- Durable design for superior uptime
- Built to survive a 6 ft./1.83 m drop to concrete, the DS4308-HC delivers reliable operation, despite the inevitable everyday drops.
- Day and night ‘do-not-disturb’ modes
- Healthcare workers can choose to mix and match the decode feedback that is right for the moment: visual (green light/ red light), haptic (vibration) and an audible tone.
- Superior out-of-box experience
- The DS4308-HC is up and running almost instantly. Smart auto-host detect cables automatically determine which interface is attached, eliminating the need to scan numerous configuration barcodes.Over 90 international keyboards are hosted within the scanner for easy setup, all around the world.
- Easy on the eyes
- Thanks to a special LED wavelength and recessed lighting, when a barcode is scanned, the light that is emitted is soft and unobtrusive, preventing eye fatigue and improving the environment for patients and healthcare workers..