SYMBOL LS3008 RUGGED BARCODE SCANNER
The Symbol LS3008 rugged handheld scanner has a lightweight ergonomic design for superior productivity in light industrial, healthcare and retail environments. Designed to deliver maximum reliability and uptime, the single-board construction eliminates multiple circuit boards and connecting ribbon cables — the most common point of failure in scanners.
A multi-line rastering scan pattern eliminates the need for exact aim and positioning and a wide working range allows easy scanning. Liquid Polymer Scan Technology eliminates friction and wear, and superior motion tolerance reduces fatigue and increases productivity.
- Single-board construction
- Eliminates the most common point of failure: ribbon cables between multiple circuit boards.
- IP53 sealing
- Allows safe wipe-down and sanitization for clean manufacturing and hospital environments.
- Wide working range, from 0 to 19 inches
- Enables comfortable, intuitive scanning.
- Effortless scanning of small barcodes
- Reads symbols as small as 3 mil.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window
- Delivers continuously reliable scanning.
- Superior motion tolerance
- Enables scanning of barcodes in rapid succession, reducing fatigue.
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern
- Eliminates need for exact aim and positioning, capturing even tiny, stacked or poorly printed barcodes.
- Multiple onboard interfaces including RS232, USB and keyboard wedge (KBW)
- Simplifies integration while ensures compatibility with host/POS.
- Remote Scanner Management (RSM) support
- Discover, provision and upgrade devices from a central remote location.
- Optional Intellistand
- Toggles between hands-free and handheld modes for maximum productivity and comfort.
- Liquid Polymer Scan element, with lifetime warranty
- Eliminates friction and wear for superior durability and reliability.