LS3408-ER RUGGED BARCODE SCANNER
The LS3408-ER handheld corded scanner captures 1-D barcodes in the harshest of conditions — even when labels are at varying distances. Featuring the widest working range available, it reads labels as far away as 45 feet and as close as .25 inches.
This scanner is ideal for warehouse and manufacturing facilities, with an ergonomic design that makes scanning comfortable during long shifts. Multiple on-board interfaces to ensure compatibility with different hosts.
- Flexible working range 0.25” / 0.64 cm to 45 ft. / 13.7 m
- Improves user productivity.
- Withstands multiple 6.5 ft. / 2 m drops to concrete; IP65 sealing
- Helps ensure maximum reliability in rough conditions
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot
- Delivers clearly visible line for more accurate scanning.
- Dual scan angle switches from standard to wide
- ROffers fast, accurate barcode reading on menus and pick lists.
- Multiple on-board interfaces
- Ensures flexible connectivity, allowing for host "future proofing."
- Advanced data formatting (ADF)
- Eliminates costly modifications to the host software.
- Flash memory
- Facilitates updates and customization of product in the field.
- Universal cable set
- Makes replacement or upgrade easy.
- Compatibility with GS1 DataBar symbology
- Facilitates update of your hardware investment.