LS3408-FZ RUGGED BARCODE SCANNER
Capture all 1-D barcodes even when they're dirty or damaged. The rugged handheld corded LS3408-FZ barcode scanner features fuzzy logic technology for fast and accurate data capture. Two confirmation modes let operators know when a scan is successful.
IP65-rated sealing protects the scanner against elements and dust, while its rugged design withstands multiple drops onto concrete. On-board interfaces enable use with different hosts.
- Fuzzy logic decode capability
- Premium scanning for all 1-D codes including poorly printed, damaged or low-contrast.
- Rugged industrial design
- Withstands multiple 6.5-ft (2 m) drops to concrete and 2,500 3-ft (1-m) tumbles.
- Ergonomic engineering
- Reduces user fatigue and ensures less down time due to accidental drops.
- IP65 sealing rating (electronic enclosure)
- Protects against water and dust to ensure reliable performance in harsh industrial conditions.
- Bright LED and beeper with adjustable volume
- Multiple modes of confirmation ensure positive user feedback in noisy environments.
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot
- Delivers clearly visible line for precise, accurate barcode data capture.
- Supports GS1 DataBar
- Compatible with emerging symbology to leverage your hardware investment.
- Compliant with Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Decodes and transmits 14-digit GTINs where appropriate.
- Advanced data formatting
- Eliminates costly modifications to the host software.
- Flash memory
- Facilitates updates and customization of product in the field.
- Universal cable set
- Allows for easy replacement and upgrade.
- Multiple onboard interfaces
- Ensures flexible connectivity, allowing for host "future proofing."
- Optional hands-free Intellistand™ (optional)
- Enables presentation scanning and toggling between hands-free and handheld modes.