LS3578-FZ RUGGED BARCODE SCANNER
The LS3578-FZ rugged barcode scanner features fuzzy logic technology, which allows first-pass reads of nearly any 1-D barcode, even when the barcode is dirty or damaged.
Integrated Bluetooth® guarantees reliable and secure wireless data transmission between the scanner and host. The wide working range allows operators to move freely without being restricted by a cord. A rugged, drop-resistant design and a sealed housing provide reliability with less accident-related equipment failure and downtime.
- Fuzzy logic decoding
- Scans all 1-D barcodes on first scan, including poorly printed, dirty, damaged or low-contrast ones.
- Cordless handheld functionality
- Enables real-time barcode data collection unrestricted by a cable, reducing repairs from cable failure
- Rugged design
- Withstands multiple 6.5-ft (2-m) drops onto concrete, with less downtime from accidental drops.
- IP65-rated seal
- Protects against water and dust for reliable performance in the harshest environments.
- Bright LED and beeper with adjustable volume
- Makes decode feedback is consistently visible and audible to users, even in noisy environments.
- Multi-point communication
- Allows use of up to three scanners with a single cradle.
- Bright 650-nm laser aiming dot
- Delivers clear, visible line for more accurate scanning.
- Supports GS1 DataBar
- Ensures compatibility with emerging symbologies.
- AAdvanced data formatting
- Eliminates costly modifications to the host software.
- Batch mode operation
- Increases application design flexibility.
- Remote scanner management
- Enables you to discover, provision and upgrade devices from a central remote location.