MC9500-K MOBILE COMPUTER
The MC9500-K raises the bar for premier rugged mobile computing, incorporating breakthrough ergonomic design and features to support the most demanding field mobility applications. Truly in a class of its own, this groundbreaking device is as different on the inside as it is on the outside.
Building on the MC9000 Series, the MC9500-K delivers a more rugged design, more data capture options, true WAN technology independence and application flexibility through customer-swappable WAN subsystems and keypads, more processing power and a game-changing approach to battery and backroom management — all in a lighter, sleeker and easier-to-use form factor.
- Zebra MAX Rugged: Next generation rugged design: industry leading drop and tumble tests, IP67 sealing, Monocoque housing and integrated internal antennas (WWAN, WLAN and GPS); meets and exceeds applicable MIL-STD and IEC specifications for drop, tumble, sealing and other environment parameters
- Premier rugged specifications enable dependable year-round use in nearly any environment, including exposure to heat, cold, humidity, dust, immersion in water, drops and bumps
- Next generation ergonomic design
- Sleeker, smaller, easier-to-grip rugged form factor delivers a new level of comfort and easy one-handed operation for key-based applications.
- Zebra MAX FlexWAN: Customer swappable broadband 3.5G GSM HSDPA and 3.5G CDMA-EVDO Rev A
- High performance simultaneous wireless broadband voice and data anywhere in the world (where supported by carrier); best-in-class 3G speed with a connection to most carriers in the world; customer configurable WAN capability allows companies to easily and cost-effectively support multiple carriers — and ensure each worker has the best possible coverage
- Zebra MAX Keypad: Modular field swappable keypad options with new ergonomics — alpha primary, numeric telephony, numeric calculator, and full alphanumeric
- Flexibility to standardize on one device yet meet diverse user and application needs; well-designed keypads with core keys positioned to enable comfortable one-handed operation; function keys and programmable trigger keys simplify day-to-day processes.
- 3.7 inch color high resolution polycarbonate VGA display (640 x 480) with digitizer and backlight
- Largest display available in this device category; supports display of high resolution images, including video and maps; provides best-in-class impact resistance
- Mobility Platform Architecture (MPA) 2.0
- Provides the latest best-in-class technology architecture; preserves existing application investments by enabling easy and cost-effective porting of applications from other Zebra mobile computers
- Next generation performance: powerful Marvell @ 806 MHz microprocessor, larger memory footprint and a user accessible micro-SD card
- Provides superior performance for even the most demanding multimedia applications with the fastest processor in this device category and a robust memory architecture
- Zebra MAX Sensor: Interactive Sensor Technology (IST)
- Enables leading edge motion-based applications, including dynamic screen orientation, power management and free-fall event logging
- Zebra MAX Backroom Management: game-changing backroom management through a one-of-a-kind Universal Accessory System
- New modular design reduces the capital and operational costs in the backroom related to batteries, cradles, battery chargers, cables and other accessories; form-factor agnostic cradling is compatible with future generations of Zebra mobile computers, providing superior future-proofing and investment protection
- Zebra MAX Battery: high-capacity battery with unique, industry-first battery information indicators
- Enables battery to "report" its own status — state of charge and state of overall battery health; enables more cost-effective management of the battery pool; ensures users start the day with a battery capable of providing full-shift support for improved productivity