MC2100 MOBILE COMPUTER
From the sales floor to the backroom, the MC2100 Series Mobile Computer has what it takes to affordably automate the capture of inventory data right at the point of work. While the MC2100 is value priced, you get many features usually found in more expensive mobile computers. You can count on best-in-class processing power, rugged design, superior ergonomics, flexible data capture options, enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT), centralized management and the ability to create cross-platform, operating system-agnostic applications.
- Industry-leading scanning performance on any barcode
- Choose the scan engine that will deliver the best performance on the types of data you need to capture.
- Superior ergonomics for superior ease of use
- The lightweight MC2100 is designed for comfort and one-handed usability.
- Rugged design for all-day, everyday use
- With a drop and tumble rating, IP54 sealing, a recessed keypad and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass exit window, the MC2100 keeps on working despite inevitable drops, bumps and spills.
- Real enterprise-class push-to-talk (PTT)
- With the integrated Push-to-Talk Express client, you can enable group broadcast and private-response PTT.
- Create a single application version for the MC2100 and your other Zebra mobile computers
- RhoElements allow you to create a single application that looks, feels and acts the same on Zebra mobile computers, regardless of whether it's running on an Android, Microsoft® Windows Mobile or Windows CE operating system.