MMC3100 MOBILE COMPUTER
The MC3100 Series brings cost-effective mobility and user comfort to key-based applications within the four walls. Built on the successful MC3000, the rugged and ergonomic MC3100 offers advanced computing power and data capture capabilities, enhanced security and enterprise class motion sensing capabilities. MC3000 users will require virtually no training on the MC3100. Because the MC3000 and MC3100 share a common architectural platform, porting existing applications to the MC3100 is fast and easy. Compatibility with existing MC3000 accessories provides a seamless upgrade path to the latest in mobile computing.
- Rugged enough for all day everyday use
- Provides reliable operation in spite of drops, bumps or exposure to dust and splashing liquids and meets applicable MIL-STD and IEC specifications for drop, tumble and sealing.
- Support for both Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.X or Windows CE 6.0 Operating Systems
- Choose the operating system that best meets your needs. The familiar Windows Mobile environment offers standard business tools and line-of-business applications, a large selection of off-the-shelf applications and an easy application development environment. The Windows CE open platform enables fast and easy development and porting of custom applications.
- Unparalleled Data Capture Options
- Offers exceptional RFID and barcode scanning functionality in a single device. Eliminates the need to purchase two devices, reducing capital and operational costs.
- Cost-effectively upgrade from any MC3000 Series model
- Upgrade to the MC3100 while preserving your existing MC3000 accessory investment.
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g Tri-mode Radio; Comprehensive Voiceover-WLAN support
- Enables cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and in hot spots. Offers easy integration with virtually any WLAN. CCX v4 certified. Supports IPV6; supports 802.11a for voice and data interference mitigation.