MC3200 MOBILE COMPUTER
Redefine productivity and reliability with the MC3200 mobile computer, the next generation in the class-leading MC3000 Series, now with more options to meet your needs. Choose the right operating system for your business – Android Jelly Bean or Microsoft Embedded Compact 7. Your choice of our most advanced 1-D laser or 1-D/2-D imager scan engine allows your workers to easily capture barcodes in any condition.
Three lightweight models – brick, gun and turret – bring all day comfort to every task – from cycle counting to putaway, replenishment and voice-directed picking. And since the MC3000 Series has been one of our most popular mobile computers for over 10 years, you get a tough and tested mobile computer you can trust to take your inventory management efficiency to the next level.
- Supports both Android Jelly Bean and Microsoft Embedded Compact 7
- You get the flexibility to choose the leading operating system that best meets the needs of your business and your workers. And the ability to swap operating systems allows you to future proof your investment.*
(*OS swap is only supported on Premium CE and Android Configurations. Devices must be sent to a service depot to perform the OS swap.)
- Extensions (Mx) by Zebra Technologies fortifies Android for the enterprise
- Integrated into Android, Mx adds the features needed to transform Android from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS, including security, device management and support for enterprise data capture capabilities.
- The power to support the most demanding applications
- A dual core 1 GHz processor, your choice of 2 or 4 GB of Flash memory and up to 32 GB of additional SD memory provides the power to run multiple complex applications — simultaneously.
- Unparalleled barcode scanning performance improves productivity
- Whether you choose the 1-D laser or 2-D imager engine, your workers get our most advanced scanning technology, able to capture barcodes as fast as they can press the trigger — regardless of whether items are in hand or on high racks in the warehouse, or whether barcodes are scratched, poorly printed or dirty.
- Enhanced battery design
- The new all-in-one combination battery/battery door provides one-step fast battery changing.
- Three lightweight models bring all day comfort to scan intensive jobs
- Mix and match brick, gun-style or rotating turret form factors with three different keypads to streamline data capture for different types of workers.
- Cost-effectively upgrade from any MC3000 Series model
- Accessory compatibility allows you to upgrade to the latest mobile technology — and preserve existing technology investments.