MC40-HC TOUCH COMPUTER FOR HEALTHCARE
Your healthcare staff wants the latest in mobile technology, and a device that is as easy to use as their own smartphone. Your healthcare organization requires an enterprise-class feature set, from data capture and security to manageability and dependably robust wireless connections. Get it all with the MC40-HC, including Android, the most popular mobile operating system in the world; world-class enterprise data capture capabilities; and Extensions (Mx), which adds enterprise-required features that are missing from standard Android. The MC40-HC empowers your healthcare staff to deliver the best possible patient care.
- Disinfectant-ready with enterprise-class durability
- You get the durability that Zebra is famous for — the MC40-HC simply works, despite drops, bumps, spills and constant sanitizing with harsh chemicals.
- A large 4.3 inch touch-only display
- Provides the screen real estate to support information-intensive apps, such as electronic health records and real-time feeds of patient vital signs.
- Android fortified for the enterprise
- Extensions (Mx) adds new features that transform Android™ from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class operating system, adding the enterprise-class security, manageability, wireless connection quality and data capture feature support your organization requires.
- A powerful voice connection to nearly any other mobile device in the hospital
- With our unique integrated voice solutions, the MC40-HC is push-to-talk (PTT) ready right out of the box, easily connecting to other PTT-enabled Zebra mobile computers, two-way radios and third party popular smartphones. And with our pre-tested and validated Staff Communication and Management Solution, you can smoothly and successfully enable your MC40-HC mobile computers to double as mobile PBX handsets and more.
- User replaceable battery for guaranteed availability all shift, every shift
- Up to 8 to 10 hours of operation on a single charge virtually eliminates downtime due to a dead battery during a shift; user-swappable batteries protect device uptime and increase device utilization for a stronger return on investment.