MC9190-Z RFID READER
To put more product into the hands of your customers – and put more profit into your pockets – you need to know what you have and where to find it. On the dock or in the storeroom, the MC9190-Z Handheld RFID Reader is designed to make that job faster and easier.
The MC9190-Z is a high-performance, highly rugged RFID handheld reader targeted for use in very demanding applications and environments. Designed for medium- to long-range RFID read applications, the MC9190-Z delivers best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy in an ergonomic, integrated RFID and barcode device. Its rugged form factor excels in virtually any environment, indoors or outdoors.
The MC9190-Z joins Zebra's broad portfolio of fixed, handheld and hands-free RFID readers, used in more applications, more industries and more countries. Our comprehensive offering of RFID solutions helps our customers simplify deployments, lower costs and maximize return on investment.
- Multi-modal data capture
- Integrated RFID and barcode data capture in one rugged device gives you lower total cost of ownership.
- Greater efficiency
- Accurate, long-range RFID performance allows more accurate inventory-count operations to better manage on-the-floor, back-room and distribution inventory. So you can reduce out-of-stock and excess inventory carrying costs.
- Rugged design
- The MC9190-Z can withstand a six-foot (1.8-meter) drop to concrete, 2,000 one-meter tumbles and has an IP64 sealing to help ensure reliable operation in spite of everyday drops, bumps and exposure to dust and liquids. It's built to work hard, even in your toughest environment.
- Superior ergonomic design
- The most ergonomic RFID handheld reader in its class, the MC9190-Z is easy to handle, so staff can use the product longer with less fatigue. That means more frequent and more productive cycle-counting and data-capture takes.
- Readable in virtually any environment
- The MC9190-Z features a large 3.7" VGA colored touch-screen with reduced glare for easier use indoors and outdoors.
- Government Grade Encrypted Wireless Security
- The MC9190-Z delivers wired-line grade security without impacting wireless performance. It features native FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification, support for all the latest encryption and authentication protocols, and compatibility with Zebra's Mobile Security Suite for device-level protection and compatibility with Mobile Virtual Private Networks (MVPNs). Common access card (CAC) capability lets you use optional accessories to support authentication for government applications.