OMNII XT15 MOBILE COMPUTER
Building on the unique adaptability of the proven Zebra Omnii™ platform, the all-new Omnii XT15 Series raises the bar even higher to deliver the highest levels of ruggedness and functionality. With the open source business model — giving you the flexibility and freedom to adapt your device with exactly what you need — and certified IP67 and IP65 rating, the Omnii XT15 Series delivers reliable performance and unparalleled adaptability for the most demanding of environments and applications.
- Technology made tough
- The Omnii XT15 comes with the option of Windows® CE 6.0 or Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems, both of which integrate seamlessly to automate key processes and boost productivity in real-time.
- Field-upgradeable adaptability
- Omnii XT15 is always fit for purpose, so you can configure it the way you want and later bolt on what you need. This allows for future-proof flexibility as hardware can be reconfigured – and not replaced – saving your business up to 30% on lifetime total cost of ownership.
- Real-world practicality
- Built with the new Texas Instruments® OMAP 3 microprocessor and a Zebra-designed Custom ASIC architecture, Omnii XT15 delivers industry-leading performance and efficiency with an extended battery life of up to 20 hours.
- Optimized ergonomics
- Ergonomics are crucial to ensuring mobile workers are efficient and effective on their jobs. The Omnii XT15 features a balanced construction that is perfectly weighted for comfort, practicality and Natural Task Support. Furthermore, Omnii XT15 is equipped with software and transflective touch screens that enable a friendly user interface.
- The right mobile device for different cold chain environments with Chiller and Arctic models
- The condensation-resistant Chiller model is built for -4° F/-20° C environments, while the condensation-free Arctic model is ideal in -22° F/-30° C freezers and for workers moving between cold and warm environments. Both models offer frost-free scanning technology — a heated scan window that prevents internal fogging to ensure successful scanning in condensing environments. Both models also offer specialized keyboards that are tested and proven to overcome ice buildup and prevent keys from freezing.
- The ultimate industrial handheld for hazardous environments
- The Omnii XT15ni is UL-certified to be non-incendive, providing mobile workers with a rugged handheld device that safely operates in hazardous areas found in pharmaceutical, oil & gas, utilities, chemical and various manufacturing applications.