TC55 TOUCH COMPUTER
To get the job done, your workers need rugged, reliable, remote access to real-time data. While personal smartphones, tablets and laptops may be attractive and easy to use, they do not have the durability or functionality necessary for everyday business use.
This pocket-sized, all-touch computer has it all. The TC55 Touch Computer capitalizes on the latest technological advancements, aesthetic appeal and usability of popular personal devices. But unlike its consumer-grade counterparts, it has integrated data capture capabilities and is built to withstand the wear and tear of industrial environments, so it’s less likely to fail in the field. Fewer failures mean less downtime, and most importantly, higher productivity and profitability.
- Enterprise-class Android
- Every TC55 ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform AndroidTM from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS, providing enterprise-class security and device management, as well as enterprise data capture capabilities.
- Mobility DNA
- Every strand of your mobility platform is simpler with Zebra’s Mobility DNA. That’s because, from the start, you have the industry’s most comprehensive suite of mobility must-haves to accelerate your solution. You get more off-the shelf end-user apps, more robust administration utilities and easier app development. Purpose-built for enterprise, Mobility DNA makes ease, confidence and value intrinsic to your investment and our full line of Android mobile computers.
- Advanced capacitive touch screen that works virtually anywhere
- The 4.3 in. high-resolution display isn’t just bigger, it’s significantly better. Based on cutting-edge HAST LCD technology, the screen is brighter both indoors and outdoors, all while consuming substantially less energy. Furthermore, the capacitive touch panel dynamically adjusts to the current environment, enabling it to work with or without gloves, wet or dry and with your finger or a stylus.
- Superior audio quality and functionality for a new level of voice flexibility
- Up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones, the TC55’s noise cancelling technology provides crystal clear audio on both ends of every call. Support for Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk (PTT) Pro provides an instant connection to co-workers in the field, plus supervisors and other support staff back in the office.
- Integrated scanner and imager for fast, accurate data capture
- Increase productivity with the integrated 1-D and 2-D scanners, an optional 1-D/2-D ring-style Bluetooth scanner, an 8 MP camera and Near Field Communications (NFC), so workers can quickly and easily capture virtually any type of data at the press of a button.
- Automatically capture data on an entire form with SimulScan
- With SimulScan Document Capture, your workers can capture bar codes, text fields, phone numbers, images and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing speed, order speed, cash flow and more.
- Standard or professional configuration to meet your needs
- Both built on Android Open Source (AOSP), the Standard Configuration comes with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smart phones - ideal for workers that depend on apps such as Gmail or Google Maps. Our Professional Configuration ships without GMS, promoting greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection — providing a solution for businesses with strict security policies.