8585 / 8595 VEHICLE-MOUNTED COMPUTER
Ensure your workers are equipped with the tools they need to get the job done efficiently and effectively in extreme environments with the 8585 and 8595 rugged vehicle-mounted computers. Designed and built for the tough demands of such environments as warehouses, ports, manufacturing plants and airports, these rugged vehicle-mounted computers are compact and still provide full PC functionality with a Windows® XP or Windows® 7 operating system.
- Compact design
- The 8585 and 8595 take up very little space. Their thin design makes it simple to mount wherever space is available in your vehicle. The compact dimensions of the 8585 and 8595 ensure your workers have access to their computer when needed without it getting in the way while performing other tasks.
- Fast and reliable communication
- Even in demanding WLAN networks, the 8585 and 8595 ensure that you are always connected with the rest of the team. Featuring an integrated diversity-antenna space diversity and 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN, they provide reliable communication and fast throughput.
- Extreme ruggedness
- The 8585 and 8595 have been tested on strict standards for shock and vibration. Their IP66 rating means they are protected against vibration, dust and other impacts. Whether mounted to non-suspension vehicles or machines with substantial imbalances, the 8585 and 8595 will keep providing workers the support they need.
- Mobile technology
- Built with the Intel Atom® processor — the latest in mobile technology — the 8585 and 8595 consume minimal power but still operate quickly due to their 1.1 GHz processor speed.