VC70N0 VEHICLE-MOUNTED COMPUTER
The VC70N0 is the right-sized device for all your material-handling vehicles. Its compact design improves visibility and safety while still providing a large high-resolution display for all the information operators need to improve productivity and task accuracy, in almost any lighting condition.
The powerful VC70N0 supports traditional Telnet to modern browser-based graphic-rich applications, covering receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, packing and shipping. You get the flexibility to add the options needed to maximize efficiency — including corded or cordless barcode scanners, keyboards and a variety of voice capabilities.
- Our most rugged vehicle-mounted mobile computer
- Designed for use in extreme warehouse environments, with a dust-and-water-tight IP66 sealing, rugged aluminum construction, freezer rating, sealed connectors and extreme shock and vibration testing.
- Right-sized for all your material handling vehicles
- Compact design improves operator visibility and safety while providing a large screen with plenty of room to display information operators need to improve task productivity and accuracy.
- The power you need to support graphics-rich applications
- A dual core 1GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory and a user-accessible SD card slot that supports up to 32GB provide best-in-class performance for demanding applications as well as OS-agnostic applications created with Zebra’s RhoMobile Suite.
- High-speed Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
- 802.11a/b/g/n supports today’s fastest available WLAN connections for superior application performance — plus easy integration with practically any WLAN.