VH10 / VH10F VEHICLE-MOUNTED COMPUTER
The VH10 is built to provide the real-time information your workforce needs to get the job done fast and done right – in warehouse aisles, out in the yard or in a freezer. You get productivity, ingeniously engineered — with all the features needed for truly flawless fulfillment in the most demanding environments
- Rugged for superior reliability in nearly any environment
- Built to handle the constant pounding of material handling equipment inside and outside the four walls, with IP66 sealing, an IEC 60721-3-5M3 rating for shock and vibration that exceeds military standards (MIL-STD-810F), sealed connectors and more.
- Backwards compatibility for cost-effective upgrades
- Use the same mounts, accessories and applications you have today for your prior Zebra vehicle mount mobile computers, allowing you to cost-consciously upgrade to the latest technologies to improve productivity; customer service and satisfaction.
- A tough, reliable touchscreen display for indoor and outdoor viewing
- The automotive-grade 640 NIT ultra bright display is easy to read, even in bright sunlight; the 5-wire touchscreen is the most accurate and reliable touchscreen technology available..
- Maximize uptime and minimize total cost of ownership with field serviceability
- Replace the two elements that are most vulnerable to damage in minutes, right in your facility — the keyboard and touchscreen — no need to send to a service depot.
- Flexible wireless connectivity options
- Choose the wireless technology that best serves your environmental needs and your budget: 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi only for compatibility with virtually any wireless LAN and plenty of bandwidth to support any application or combined Wi-Fi and Narrowband digital wireless for simple data transactions in expansive outdoor areas such as seaports, rail yards, airports and expansive outdoor yards in manufacturing plants.