HC1 HEADSET COMPUTER
Imagine instantly accessing and viewing business-critical documents and complex schematics with just a simple voice command or turn of your head. Imagine being able to quickly and simply collaborate with remote team members. No hands, laptop or fixed mobile workstation required. That’s the power of the HC1 Headset Computer.
- Responds to a voice command or tilt of the head
- The HC1 has advanced speech recognition and natural language software that supports six languages for responsive application command and control. Dual bi-directional noise-cancelling microphones and near-ear loudspeaker — which can be replaced with noise-cancelling ear buds — keep communications loud and clear. The headset’s powerful accelerometer and digital compass deliver smooth gesture control and accurate direction and position orientation for smooth navigating through applications.
- Stylish ergonomics
- The weight and balance of the HC1 are optimized for hours of comfortable use. By design you can configure the micro-display and near-ear loudspeaker depending on your needs. Adjustable straps provide a custom fit and removable comfort pads can be cleaned or replaced, allowing one device to be used by multiple workers.
- Multiple data entry options
- The HC1 supports a variety of encrypted Bluetooth-enabled data entry options, making it a dynamic, highly customizable tool.
- Accessory interface and available options
- A modular accessory interface for USB connectivity makes the addition of peripherals as simple as snapping them on. In addition, the HC1 features a wide assortment of accessories, including multi-slot battery chargers, carrying cases, ear buds, pads and straps that help customize the HC1 to meet specific operational needs.