RS419 RING SCANNER
Enable your workers with next generation hands-free scanning to improve operational efficiency in your warehouse, distribution center or retail store with the RS419 ring-style scanner. Paired with our wearable mobile computers, the RS419 provides hands-free freedom — no longer will workers waste time setting an item down to check a paper work order or picking up a handheld device to scan a barcode.
Productivity increases — you can handle more volume without adding more staff. Workers get the valuable double-checks they need to ensure task accuracy. And real-time inventory information provides the visibility needed to reduce out-of-stocks.
- Hands-free scanning
- Ring scanner design frees operator's hands to move packages, products or materials, helping to improve efficiency and productivity.
- SE966 scan engine
- Provides superior scanning performance and the ability to read even damaged or poorly printed barcodes.
- Wide working range
- Patented Adaptive Scanning technology enables scanning from near contact to 15 ft./ 4.5 m for increased worker productivity.
- Superior trigger ergonomics
- Accommodates wide range of gloved and ungloved hand sizes; large accessible trigger makes it easier to use over long periods.
- Die cast zinc scan engine chassis, single board construction, scan engine isolation
- Provides superior impact protection for scan engine.
- Separate finger strap assembly
- Improves hygiene and personalization; easy to replace
- Swivel feature
- Enables easy switching from right to left hand use.