WT41N0 VOW VOICE ONLY WEARABLE TERMINAL
A simple, rugged tool for voice-directed task workers, the WT41N0 VOW enables high-performance hands-free applications to improve productivity and reduce errors in the warehouse. The wireless 802.11a/b/g/n device offers the same high-power processing and superior voice functionality as the fully featured WT41N0, including support for voice recognition and text-to-speech engines.
At home in extreme temperatures, the WT41N0 VOW is ideal in coolers and freezers. A full range of accessories future-proofs and protects this investment, allowing you to easily expand the functionality of this hip- or wrist-mounted device with cordless scanners and more.
- Rugged, voice-dedicated, task-specific tool
- Easy-to-use, rugged tool for voice-directed applications.
- Ergonomic, hands-free design
- Award-winning ergonomic design increases user comfort and productivity.
- High-performance next-generation platform
- Best-in-class dual core processor provides the power to run virtually any enterprise application.
- 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- Easily connects to existing WLAN for fast integration; 802.11n and support for advanced WLAN features greatly improve WLAN bandwidth, performance and reliability for improved voice performance.
- Wide temperature range
- Designed to operate across a wide temperature range ensures operation in virtually all environments of the warehouse, including -4°F/-20°C (-22°F/-30°C with freezer pouch).
- Voice-recognition, text-to-speech engines and robust Voice-over-WLAN (VoWLAN) support
- Easy to develop and deploy feature-rich voice-directed applications.
- Compatible with Zebra’s rugged wearable scanners
- Easily expand functionality with robust barcode scanning for superior future proofing and investment protection.
- Compatible with Zebra’s RCH51 lightweight, rugged headset
- Provides an end-to-end cost-effective and complete voice-directed platform.