TC70 / TC75 TOUCH COMPUTER CUTTING EDGE FAST DATA ACCESS
Work more efficiently and better serve your customers by giving your employees enterprise-class handheld computers that survive life in the field or shop floor, communicate and access information in real time - yet are every bit as refined as a consumer device.
The TC70/TC75 is the professional-grade Android device built from the ground up for the enterprise.
- 4G/LTE (TC75 only) and 8.02.11a/b/g/n connectivity for anywhere, anytime access to information
- Zebra's Mobility Extensions (Mx)
- Mobility DNA, a suite of mobility enabling applications, development tools and utilities
- Most advanced scan engine with longer range date capture capability
- Rugged and ready for every day enterprise use inside and outside the four walls
- Android KitKat fortified for the enterprise with Mobility Extensions (Mx) and Mobility DNA
- Every TC70/TC75 ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform Android™ from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS, enabling enterprise-class security and device management, as well as support for enterprise data capture capabilities. Streamline your path to mobility with the complete, yet simple, Mobility DNA. Including off-the-shelf, end-user apps; robust administration utilities and effortless app development tools, all of which integrate with our mobile devices, this suite of mobility solutions is the fastest, most comprehensive way to go mobile.
- Maximum data entry flexibility with an industry-leading dual mode touch panel
- Let your users choose their preferred data input pair: finger and gloved finger, or finger and stylus — ideal for crisp signature capture. The intelligent 4.7 in. display automatically adjusts as needed, unlike competitive devices that require setting adjustments every time the user switches data input method.
- World-class data capture
- The integrated enterprise-class imager offers Zebra’s proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, a megapixel sensor and advanced optics, which work together to deliver data capture performance in a class of its own. With both the TC70/TC75, workers can capture 1-D and 2-D barcodes in virtually any condition at lightning speed. Coupled with SimulScan Document Capture, workers can simultaneously capture bar codes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing speed, order speed and more. The 8 MP camera enables the easy capture of high-resolution photos, signatures, videos and more, allowing you to capture more types of business intelligence to streamline more business processes. The front camera allows workers to place a video call to get the on-the-spot assistance they need. And Near Field Communications automates identity verification at facility entry points.
- Comprehensive audio functionality for a new level of voice flexibility
- With up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise cancelling technology, the TC70/TC75 provides crystal clear audio on both ends of every call. Support for Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk Express and Pro provides an instant connection to co-workers in the field, plus supervisors and other support staff back in the office creating a highly collaborative workforce that can respond instantly to customer needs.
- A robust accessory family to tailor the TC70/TC75 to meet any enterprise need
- The comprehensive family of accessories includes a snap-on magnetic stripe reader for mobile payment, a holster, a hand strap, a snap-on trigger handle and more, allowing you to easily tailor the TC70/TC75 to meet the needs of many different types of users performing many different types of tasks. And multi-slot battery chargers and the unique ShareCradle — a multi-slot cradle that can accommodate the TC70/TC75 and future Zebra mobile computers — make backroom management easy and cost effective.
- Rugged and ready for all-day every day enterprise use
- The TC70/TC75 is ready for the demands of everyday life in the business world. Tested and proven to operate reliably after multiple 8 ft./ 2.4m drops to concrete and 2,000 consecutive 3.2 ft./1 m tumbles in our punishing tumble test. With IP67 sealing, you get a device that is dust-tight and can survive complete immersion in water, making it ideal for use in the retail backroom, warehouse floor, field service, transportation and logistics, in outdoor shopping areas or outside on a receiving dock. The Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and scanner exit window bring a new level of durability to two of the most vulnerable components.